Just a very simple and classic recipe that is easy to prepare in less than 30 minutes and ready in less than 2 hours. Great for any occasion!
A delicious chocolate and vanilla marble cake that is quite simple to prepare. Goes very well with either coffee or tea!
- 350 grams plain flour
- 80 grams cornstarch
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 250 grams butter
- 200 grams sugar
- 4 tsp vanilla sugar
- 4 eggs
- 125 ml milk
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Mix the butter and sugars in a bowl until creamy. Add the eggs and continue mixing.
- Mix the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add a bit of the flour mix to the creamy mixture and then a bit of the milk. Continue until all ingredients have been mixed together.
- Separate the mixture into two parts and add the cocoa powder to one part, mixing it well.
- Butter a bundt cake form and fill the form alternating between the light and dark mixtures. You could then swirl the mixtures further with a fork.
- Bake the cake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (360°F) for one hour.
- Let the cake cool on a rack for 10 minutes, remove from form and let it cool for another 10 minutes.
- Dust the cake with a bit of powdered sugar before serving.
Discover many other great recipes at Resepiz